Management Directions Computing Services
Accounts Payable Software
Developed and runs under Sun Solaris Open Systems (Sun Unix)
Controlling cash flow is one of the keys to running a successful business. MDI's Accounts
Payable software gives you information that helps manage your cash flow more efficiently than
Capable of supporting multiple divisions, the A/P system maintains the accounting controls found
throughout the accounting software.
Focusing on the flexibility that is the hallmark of the package, the Accounts Payable module saves
you time by supporting employee expenses and partial payments. It even simplifies the processing
of repetitive payments.
Other important features include:
- HELP available at all times
- Management reporting and disbursement controls--aged trial balances, cash requirements, payment review, payment scheduling
- Voucher control -- prevents duplicate invoices
- Cross period processing
- Regulatory reporting for 1099s
- One-time vendor capability
- Pre-printed check numbers -- provides ultimate security and auditability
- Automatic distribution to the General Ledger
- Vendor inquiry by name or vendor number with optional paid, open and held voucher detail
- Bank reconciliation report
- Vendor analysis of current and YTD payments
- Ability to hold payments by vendor or voucher
- Automatic calculation of payment dates
- Foreign currency processing with exchange rate fluctuation reporting
Getting a handle on your company's cash flow is easier than ever with MDI's Accounts Payable.
Management Directions, Inc.
1016 East Carson Street
Pittsburgh PA 15203
Phone: (412) 488-7800
Toll Free: 1-800-394-4634
Fax: (412) 488-1639