Management Directions Computing Services
Sports Ticket Accounting Software
Developed and runs under Sun Solaris Open Systems (Sun Unix)
for Sporting, Entertainment, or Theatrical Events
Ticket Accounting is a highly-flexible, specialized Accounts Receivable module providing
for management of the sales process and printing of the event tickets. Numerous reports
are available to monitor and analyze the subscription process. Records
are maintained to assist the marketing function, creation and delivery of the event tickets.
The module is appropriate for use by any organization requiring a system of processing and
managing the sale of/or subscription to season tickets for any type of sporting, entertainment or theatrical event.
- Statement / Billing: Generates billing statements to subscriber.
- Checks: The ability to print refunds to subscribers.
- Tickets: Flexibility and control over the ticket printing process
through various options available in the print program. Print all
locations or specific sections. Print tickets for "paid" or "unpaid" accounts.
- Mailing Labels: for marketing and subscription campaigns.
- On Screen Inquiry: for subscriber accounts and seat information.
- Account Status (multiple version)
- Batch Detail (data entry control)
- Amount Due Adjustment Listing
- Check Register
- Available Seats
- Facility Manifest
- Season Sales Report
- Zip Code (mailing control report)
Management Directions, Inc.
1016 East Carson Street
Pittsburgh PA 15203
Phone: (412) 488-7800
Toll Free: 1-800-394-4634
Fax: (412) 488-1639