Management Directions Computing Services
Developed and runs under Sun Solaris Open Systems (Sun Unix)
With MDI's Payroll software, there's no more trusting confidential information to outsiders, no
wondering if batch system checks will arrive on time. You maintain complete control of your
payroll processing needs right in your own office.
As with every element of MDI's software, the payroll module can operate for multiple divisions
with accounting controls throughout.
Flexibility is a major advantage. It offers user-defined earnings and deduction
controls. There's multiple-payroll processing supported with separate pay frequencies. MDI's
payroll supports 16 categories of earnings and deductions (including holidays, sick time, and
vacations), direct deposits (to both checking and savings accounts), untaxed annuity deductions
and graduated state taxes.
Among the most popular features are:
- HELP available at all times
- Direct deposit capability with automatic clearinghouse transmittal
- Preparation of magnetic tape for IRS/State W-2 reporting
- Complete inquiry capabilities including quarter-to-date and year-to-date earnings, deductions, tax information, and pay history
- External tables to facilitate tax rate changes
- Registers and checks by division or by department within each division
- Annuity (401-K, etc) capabilities
- Vacation/Sick pay accumulators
- Clearly defined audit trails, controls and information
- Time card and mailing label printing
- Preparation and printing of W-2's, 941's, and local tax reports including OT-2
- Rate review eligibility reporting
- Personnel information
- EEO reporting
- Quarterly employee profile
- Labor distribution reporting
- Comprehensive, automatic general ledger distribution capabilities
Accurate, confidential, in-house payroll, a variety of informative management reports and other
useful personnel documents...It all adds up to MDI's Direct Payroll/Personnel.
Management Directions, Inc.
1016 East Carson Street
Pittsburgh PA 15203
Phone: (412) 488-7800
Toll Free: 1-800-394-4634
Fax: (412) 488-1639